Sitting is the new Smoking!
Back pain is one of the biggest causes of work absences, accounting for more than 12 million days lost every year!
Have you ever considered how much your company’s loss is because of the absent employees having neck and back problems?
Only 15 min of conscious exercise will help your employees suffer from posture related pains up to %60 less!
Here are some facts about back pain...
* Back pain is one of the biggest causes of work absences, accounting for more than 12 million days lost every year.
* 30.8 million days were lost in 2016 due to musculoskeletal problems including back pain and neck problems.
* According to ONS report in 2014, about 44 million workers in the EU have musculoskeletal disorders caused by their workplace.
* On average, an employee with back pain takes 17 days off to recover from an episode.
* In Europe, it is the most common reason for medically certified sick leave and for early retirement.
* Back pain is the largest single cause of disability in the UK, with lower back pain alone accounting for 11% of the total disability of the UK population.
* In the UK, over the last 20 years, there has been a 12% increase in how likely a person is to experience disability as a result of low back pain
* There are 540 million people affected globally at any one time and it is the main cause of disability worldwide
* Globally, the amount of years people live with low back pain disability has risen by 54% in 25 years.
#backpain #officework #jobrelatedsickness #healthandsafety #lowerbackpain #posture#Pilates #officechair #exerciseatoffice #sickleave #musculoskeletaldisorders #neckpain#stress #pain #workconditions #healthier